vendredi 19 août 2011

First post: cyber girl during shoot-out.

I still need to figure out how to add things like links to cool blogs and all but here are some pictures of a girl I made recently. She is 18,5 mm so it's a tall girl. Think Sigourney in power armor.Actually since she is on her toes,she is even taller than that.



 

7 commentaires:

  1. an amazing figure. I love the sleek looks. There isn't enough of this in 15mm scifence fiction.

    -Eli

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes very nice indeed, will it be cast for sale?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. If you do more sleek stuff like this I'd definitely be interested... I like all my bulky space suits and such, but it'd be nice to have some sleeker stuff, too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. She's a beauty and would make a great character figure!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Did you manage to sell this green PF?

    Cheers
    Mark from Dropship Horizon

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I haven't sold this one yet. Since she's on her toes, she looks pretty tall next to other minis. I might touch-up her one of those days or remake her.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thaks PF, emailed you.

    Cheers
    Mark

    RépondreSupprimer